Back to back Adventure San Juan Mar 6&13

It can vary from port to port & even from sailing to sailing..."generally" you and any other passengers doing a b2b will meet in an assigned area and will either be given your new seapass cards then & be free to explore the ship or get off & explore the port if you choose...OR you may be escourted off...thru customs & then back onto the ship...you do not have to go thru the check in process again like you did on the first leg of your trip....and "sometimes" you will be given your new seapass card the night before so you can relax & sleep in while everyone else is rushing around to get off the ship....:D unless you are changing cabins..

We just did B2B on Adventure in January. They have a specific meeting for you to attend (I think it was Friday at 5 PM) where they explain the process and you can ask questions. It was easy for us. We had same cabin both weeks. If you don't have same cabin, they do provide you assistance to move your stuff and I am told from others who did have to move they were very helpful. They delivered our new cards the night before with an invitation for a special lunch the turnaround day. We had already planned to go off ship to El Yunque Forest (through RCI) so we were provided with In Transit cards that allowed us to get off ship show the cards at Immigration and join the tour. The tour technically ended at the airport, but they were advised to bring us back to the ship. We showed the cards to the RCI person at the terminal when we returned and we were taken to the front of the line, zipped through the security check, walked back on the ship, had picture re-taken with the new card and that was it. No issues. We also had other invitations that week for other activities for the B2B people. It was nice. 14 days was great. We plan to do this again in December this year.

PS-If you decide to do the trip to El Yunque on the turnaround day, try to get on the bus with Manolito. He was so wonderful. Full of information about everything. Very entertaining. Took us for a special tour of San Juan after the airport drop off. If you go and do get him, tell him the people from Oregon that he had during festival weekend in January highly recommended him.

ENJOY.

Appreciate the info. Yes we have the same cabin booked so it looks like it will be easy.

We are looking forward to the cuise . We are in Winnipeg Canada and very cold. How is the weather in Oregon. Are you getting any of the storms.

Regards

I board the AOS this weekend for a B2b :D

This will be my 4th B2b on this ship and we have never had to disembark on turnaround day.......we have the same cabin both weeks which makes things easier - we can sleep in while everyone else departs ;)

Appreciate the info. Yes we have the same cabin booked so it looks like it will be easy.

We are looking forward to the cuise . We are in Winnipeg Canada and very cold. How is the weather in Oregon. Are you getting any of the storms.

Regards

Surprising enough we have not had any of the storms here in Portland area. I think they are coming up from the Gulf because Dallas (my brother works from AA) has been hit several times with snow and ice. We have sunshine today and probably 45 for a high. No wind. Beautiful day. I rode my horse outside today at lunchtime. It was wonderful.

Enjoy your trip. We can't wait to go again. I have been plotting and planning away since we came back. :D

Archived