A couple of questions re Rhapsody

Jamar72

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how many formal nights (requiring a suit or tux) are held on a 12 night cruise on the Rhapsody.

Is it worth hiring a tux package onboard to allow more luggage space etc for flights to and from Sydney?

Also how many, and what type of theme nights are held?

If you don't have stuff for specific themed nights is it easily purchased on board.

Last question for now, I have read a little about using rum runners. Can anyone tell me where you get them from, if you have been successful using them and if not what happens if they find them?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me how many formal nights (requiring a suit or tux) are held on a 12 night cruise on the Rhapsody.

Is it worth hiring a tux package onboard to allow more luggage space etc for flights to and from Sydney?

Also how many, and what type of theme nights are held?

If you don't have stuff for specific themed nights is it easily purchased on board.

Last question for now, I have read a little about using rum runners. Can anyone tell me where you get them from, if you have been successful using them and if not what happens if they find them?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Check your brochure for information regarding Formal nights. It's not necessary to wear a tux, but if you have one do. A Suit is quite acceptable too. As that's the way it seems to be these days.

On Rhapsody we've had a Western night and a Tropical night on board. You can buy stuff on board, however some is available really cheaply for the Tropical night in places like Port Vila, Mystery Island etc.

Jillybean:)

Archived