Has anyone experienced new Zeniths Concierge Sevice yet?

emilysmom

We're going on the Zenith in June and booked cabin 1090. I know this month they upgraded to Concierge Service and I was wondering how the rooms and service were. From the online tour the rooms don't look all that great but I'm hoping the photos are before the upgrade. We've never sailed on Celebrity before. Also if anyone has used the kids club I'd love to hear how you liked it. We have a seven year old daughter. Th

Countdown to Bermuda on the Zenith
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;06;26;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0400[/img]

My understanding is that the CC cabins will start with the first Bermuda cruise out of NY. We got off Zenith a week and a half ago and this was the info at that time. Any pictures you see now are not the CC ugraded cabins. Enjoy your cruise! We certainly did [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Char

click <a href="mailto:gaultchar@aol.com">here</a href> to send me an e-mail

You have a good cabin, we had 1095 on the other side, and it a perfect location. We went in Oct before they changed it, but we were very happy with the location.

11th cruise Zenith Oct.27 2003
12th cruise Dec. 5, 2004
"Infinitinis to Hawaii and Beyond"

Archived