lobster every night?

Jck - I think they're Florida lobsters....not quite as large as the big boys from Maine.;) I've never had a tough lobster tail on Carnival, and I usually order a second one, with extra drawn butter, of course. Ummmm

It is hit and miss regarding the Lobster in the main dining room... I do not order it any longer.. I usually order 2 prime rib... I never met one I didn't like!

Tom

Agreed!!! BUT, they better keep that "au jus" away from my prime rib! That stuff will ruin a good steak! It's definitely like no au jus I've ever seen! LOL!!

Agreed!!! BUT, they better keep that "au jus" away from my prime rib! That stuff will ruin a good steak! It's definitely like no au jus I've ever seen! LOL!!

True - it just needs good 'ole horseradish :D

Tom

Jck - I think they're Florida lobsters....not quite as large as the big boys from Maine.;) I've never had a tough lobster tail on Carnival, and I usually order a second one, with extra drawn butter, of course. Ummmm

I'm with ya there Cotton . . . I'm not a HUGE eater but . . . I think I can eat my weight in LOBSTER!!!!!!!

Archived