Carnival website problem

Smithinc49

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Basically the entire website "works" but the portion below the menu bar that says find a cruise, manage a cruise, etc. of the web site loads for about 3 seconds and then goes blank. When I click find a cruise the options on the side bar start at "Depart from" and the page loads enetirely fine below that point.

So I can't enter # of guests, what state I'm in, or whether I was a past guest or not. I'm not sure what I need to update. I know the website it self is fine, because it loads perfectly fine on my home computer.

I thought it might be adobe flash or something, but I don't think thats it. I just updated that to see if that fixed it.

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Basically the entire website "works" but the portion below the menu bar that says find a cruise, manage a cruise, etc. of the web site loads for about 3 seconds and then goes blank. When I click find a cruise the options on the side bar start at "Depart from" and the page loads enetirely fine below that point.

So I can't enter # of guests, what state I'm in, or whether I was a past guest or not. I'm not sure what I need to update. I know the website it self is fine, because it loads perfectly fine on my home computer.

I thought it might be adobe flash or something, but I don't think thats it. I just updated that to see if that fixed it.

Restart your computer no problems here...

If it's the "Quick Search" that doesn't work, try the slightly more complicated "Find A Cruise" ?? ken

If it's the "Quick Search" that doesn't work, try the slightly more complicated "Find A Cruise" ?? ken

The Quick Search works, but the Find A Cruise does not. Quick Search doesn't take into consideration possible discounts though.

Archived