Orlando to Port Canaveral and back?

millerboy88

She tells you where to meet her, after you pick up your bags at the airport, she says to go to the out of town shuttles I think, I forget which stops. That's where we missed her though, because we figured we would walk from the outside, and she was actually waiting inside. You don't get picked up from the out of town shuttle, you actually get to the van from the exit opposite the out of town shuttles, but it's harder to find. Anyway, just don't go outside looking for her, stay inside. There are a few wicker chairs that you can wait until it's time to go, Wanda will come and collect you when the van is leaving. But anything goes wrong, just give her a call and she will find you. That's what we did, and she led us to the chairs to sit and wait. Also, make sure you turn your phone on at the end of the cruise in case they need to contact you, the cell phone is the only way they have to do it. It was the best deal I found, and I was very happy with the service. She does say that you may have to wait up to half an hour, but obviously, that depends on what time your flight comes in and what time they get permission to start dropping people off at the port, and what time you get off the ship at the end of the cruise.

Ok, sounds good and thanks again! One more question, and I will leave you alone LOL!! Did you use the self-assist with your luggage at Debarkation. I noticed you mentioned you were at the airport by 9:00 after getting off of the ship, that is awesome.

Ok, sounds good and thanks again! One more question, and I will leave you alone LOL!! Did you use the self-assist with your luggage at Debarkation. I noticed you mentioned you were at the airport by 9:00 after getting off of the ship, that is awesome.

Didn't do self assist, but I am platinum, so I had luggage tags for zone 1 or 2, we were off the ship at around 7:30. The rep from cruisexpress was already there and we had to wait a bit before the shuttle left. But, that's what we get for having priority debark.

Archived