Piano Man

KKCruisers

We sailed on the Pride when she was new in 2002 and there was a piano player in the Piano Bar who was fantastic. Does anyone remember his name and do you know if he is playing on any Carnival ship now. We were on the 1st Western Carribean cruise. Thanks for the help.

I don't remember his name but I still have my Capers somewhere from May 02 on the Pride. I'll dig them out and see if his name appears anywhere. I do remember him as an excellent player.

I don't think it was Scottee because when our cruise was over this Piano Man was leaving to go on another ship. The man I'm trying to remember his name was only on for the first few cruises. Just interested in knowing where he is now. I really like to go to a piano bar but the entertainment on the last few cruises really hasn't been that good, I guess good piano players are hard to find. On the Miracle a few weeks ago the CD was even singing better than the piano player. Hope someone sees this and knows who I am talking about.

Archived