Anybody having luck with cruise credit adjustments?

nancy2vues

No flames please, but I am one of the very few, it seems to have been come up short in the conversion from the old C and A points to the new points system. We completed a cruise on 1/17 so this last cruise was not credited in time to convert in the way I expected. I wrote C and A an e-mail and received a response that instructed me to call--that they could not answer my question via e-mail. I called this evening and was told..."no, cruise points were converted only on "credited" cruise, not "completed" cruises". Yes, I agree with the posters who say that the perks are not the reason to cruise, etc. etc., but really? To be punished for RCL's slow processes? Tacky...not tackier than complaining about it maybe, but tacky:) hahaha

So...back to my question. Has anybody been able to get their points converted to include the cruise credit that was in limbo at the time of the announcement? (maybe by asking for a supervisor or something?) Thanks!

No flames please, but I am one of the very few, it seems to have been come up short in the conversion from the old C and A points to the new points system. We completed a cruise on 1/17 so this last cruise was not credited in time to convert in the way I expected. I wrote C and A an e-mail and received a response that instructed me to call--that they could not answer my question via e-mail. I called this evening and was told..."no, cruise points were converted only on "credited" cruise, not "completed" cruises". Yes, I agree with the posters who say that the perks are not the reason to cruise, etc. etc., but really? To be punished for RCL's slow processes? Tacky...not tackier than complaining about it maybe, but tacky:) hahaha

So...back to my question. Has anybody been able to get their points converted to include the cruise credit that was in limbo at the time of the announcement? (maybe by asking for a supervisor or something?) Thanks!

The conversion date from credits to points was January 12 for everyone.......so you are not alone.

Help! C&A conversion missed our last cruise and now won't give us the points!

Thanks also to you! I guess I was mislead by the chart on the "welcome back" section of the C & A website. At the top, it says "completed", not "credited" by 1/21. We take both longer and shorter trips...mostly in groups of more than 20 family members (celebrating a wedding, 50th anniv, etc.), so I really wanted to get the scoop before trying to explain this to the rest of the family. They were really looking forward to priority boarding! Thanks again!

Archived