too dressy? (again!) haha

The dress is just right for a formal night on a ship. Enjoy. I sure hope you find better fitting shoes than the model in the photo. Just look at how her feet are hanging off her shoes! I guess they didnt have any her size at the photo shoot.

Enjoy your red dress!

Jane

No, you won't be too dressed up, your dress is right in line with what other young women will be wearing. The nice thing about a shorter dress is it would be great for the disco after dinner, no having to change. The dress is very pretty and will look wonderful in red, one of my favorite colors.

I think this dress looks more sexy than formal -- it could be worn to a nice club without being out of place. I think it could be "dressed up" or "dressed down" easily. It'll be fine for formal night on a ship.

hi, this is the second thread i started but i was thinking is this dress....

too dressy for a royal caribbean cruise? im 16 and it was my homecoming dress (only mine is deep red)

Too formal or not?

OMG, where do I find one! What a spectacular dress. You will look beautiful and be the envy of all!

Archived