Video Arcade on Legend

KatieBell28

Somehow... my hubby and I completely missed the fact that there was a video arcade on the Legend the last time we were on it!

Can anyone tell me how the arcades work exactly? Only quarters? Or can you use your sea pass card to charge quarters? (Though that is probably dangerous for our account with how my hubby likes arcade games, lol)

Just need to know if I need to start a quarter collection! :rolleyes:

Somehow... my hubby and I completely missed the fact that there was a video arcade on the Legend the last time we were on it!

Can anyone tell me how the arcades work exactly? Only quarters? Or can you use your sea pass card to charge quarters? (Though that is probably dangerous for our account with how my hubby likes arcade games, lol)

Just need to know if I need to start a quarter collection! :rolleyes:

I don't remeber one on the legend besides the playstations or whatever they had in the kids area.

Totally missed that as well. Guess where there is beer to drink there isn't much time to explore. And I'm usually a sucker for exploring every inch of the ship.

It's very well hidden. On deck three I think (or maybe it's 2), go down either hallway that's decked out like a forest. At then end, go up the flight of stairs. Then I think you might even go up another half flight of stairs. Somewhere up there is the arcade next to Camp Carnival.

We found it the first day while walking around, but never made it back. And I can't remember how you pay. Sorry!

yeah, it's all the way front of deck 3, up the stairs. it's a nice area. i remember buying tokens.

interesting all the nooks and crannies on that ship. somehow, i missed the lounge under the main show lounge, where they do the karaoke and the auctions.

i found it on my second sailing.

Archived