Brilliance of the seas reserved seating ?

The older generation with me had a suite and did not report seeing or using any reserved seating...the one show I went to did have one row reserved, but we ended up sitting where we wanted anyhow...and I don't recall seeing any suite pax using it.

Don't expect much out of that Concierge either...complaints on the guest comment card about her were turned in today and I plan to citye specifics I know about her lack of assistance as well in a note to corp.

If you didn't already know they will be charging you for an Omani Entry Visa something like 7-8Pounds B-Sterling....figured BS didn't sound right...

I was surprised since US citizens are supposed to get in free, but BOTS said they charge it to every passenger.

We are due to sail next week BOS would anyone know if they have a reserved sunbed area for suite guests on board ?

Only for GS and above

There was an area on deck, when you arrive there will be a book in the cabin showing all the extras, including a key to the lounge where free drinks are served 5 till 830. The Concierge will tell you where the reserved areas are on deck , show and Windjammers.

You can ask for bridge tours/Galley and behind the scenes, if you are lucky free port transfers. He or She will also have games and videos for the VCR.

Will book trips tell you how to DIY etc.

Betsy Medrano is due back this month and is very helpful, but has not worked the present cruise area.

Enjoy as you have paid for them.

• 3 weeks later...

Your so right MATE !!! While we were sitting on our reserved sun beds at the front of deck 11 (approx 50 reserved sun beds for suite guests for anyone who would like to know)

we couldn't Stop laughing at you looking for a empty sun bed and when you did being packed in like a sardine. Now who's having a laugh MATE.

Archived