Carnival Catamaran Excursion Belize

smarks

This is just to answer my previous question on the snorkeling tour offered by Carnival since I had no replies. I have never been a fan of the Carnival excursions because of the overcrowding. We prefer to find a private excursion. But decided to give it another try since they pick you up at the ship. I was pleasantly surprised this time. It was organized and on time. We met in the lounge and when they called us we went straight down to the catamaran. It was not crowded at all. They took us to some very nice reef and the snorkeling was very good. They let us go on our own or we could follow a guy with a tube and a canoe. We went own our own since we are divers and just wanted to snorkel this time. When we got back on board we were given a choice of cokes or rum punch and headed for the upper deck. They came to the upper deck with a picture of rum and kept the cups full. Great music and a nice ride. I would highly recommend this tour. Since our tour was the first week in Feb. could have attributed to the fact that not to many people were booked on this tour. But I think in Belize with so many other things to do was the reason it was not overcrowded. Hope this review helps.

Thans smarks, great review. We will probably try that one as we love to boat and snorkel and do not like crowded tours at all LOL

Good luck. I hope it works out as well for you as it did for us. Watch the punch. It is potent but good.

Was this excursion titled a Catamaran excursion or did it have a different title? I am looking for it on our upcoming Legend cruise and don't see it. Of course, it could be sold out, but it doesn't show at all :(

Archived