ken rush for my allure CD

He was our CD on Oasis and honestly I could have gone the whole week and never noticed if there was a CD or not. There is soooo much to see and do that I really never spent much time thinking about if he was good or not. He was everywhere and seemed nice but just didn't leave an impact, good or bad. We were so wowed with the ship that it really didn't matter at all.

The worst CD I experienced was the guy on Grandeur in June, with his wife Katrina (I think that was her name- I dont remember his).

He was terrible- but it didn't ruin my cruise!

OMG, I posted this same exact statement on another post yesterday, yes John Blair, yuck and his yucky bleached blond hair poof. Was't he awful?

As far as Ken Rush, I don't get why he's on the Allure. He was just nothing to talk about. Just there as someone else said, and hardly there. I saw him at a couple of shows before/after but not too much. Spacey was everywhere last week on the Oasis. I swear he must have had a twin.

We had Ken Rush back in '08 on the LOS. He was ok but once is enough. Last month we had Anthony Richards on the Adventure and in my opinion I think he is on his way to becoming one of RCCL's best. He was very personable and saw him all over the ship. He was the first CD to attend a M&M he said he learned everything on CC before it actually happened.

Archived