Toiletries on Spirit

We are sailing on Spirit on March 3rd and would appreciate any confirmation from cruisers as to what toiletries Thomson provide in the cabins nowadays. Presumably shower gel and shampoo? And are the outside cabins a reasonable size with good storage space? Many thanks.

There are generic soap tablets and showergel/shampoo provided plus a shower cap I think. Also towels and pool towels. These are replenished as neccessary. I can't comment on the cabins because as a solo cruiser I am a resident of the single cabins.

Hi we have just come back off the Spirit this weekend. I can confirm that there was an abundance of shower caps, 2 tablets of soap and shampoo. But no shower gel, and no washing line in the shower. Pool towels were provided.

We paid for an outside cabin on deck 3, there were 2 single beds and 2 bunks. Loads of storage and drawer space. The t.v in our cabin was in a rather strange place (in my opinion) just off the floor in a cabinet? Old style t.v with rubbish programmes.... but who needs t.v when on holiday?

Archived