Maho beach before snuba - will we have time

waitingpatiently

We are going to book the snuba and it departs at 2:15. We arrive in port at 8 a.m. Will we have time to take a taxi to see the planess and be back in time for the snuba. What will the cost be for a family of 4 and is it busy in the mornings?

The traffic and bridge openings can cause traffic delays in the morning and the big jets usually land in the afternoon. If you want to see what you saw on youtube you will probably be disappointed.

We are going to book the snuba and it departs at 2:15. We arrive in port at 8 a.m. Will we have time to take a taxi to see the planess and be back in time for the snuba. What will the cost be for a family of 4 and is it busy in the mornings?

Who are you doing the snuba with? I looked and the only company I could find had poor reviews on Trip Advisor.

PADI Caribbean Dive college - great reviews on trip advisor. Contacted them about booking and made the mistake of saying I was coming with Carnival and that is who carnival books with. If you contact him, don't mention a cruise line and save yourself some money.

Thanks! I don't remember seeing that one, but I may not have looked too closely since it was PADI.

To the OP, when are you going? I would love to hear a trip report on how this went if you get back before we leave in June.

I emailed them with some questions, were they responsive?

They were quick to respond and we fired a couple of email back and forth. Our trip is the end of July so I guess you will have to give me a report. Sorry.

Archived