Liberty Suite question

jackdallas

We just got off the Navigator and one of the benefits was a reserved sitting area right near the pool, which I just loved!!!! Just wondering if anyone knows where to reserved area is on the Liberty. I know they just did the renovations on the ship, not sure if it was moved

When we were on Liberty in November, the reserved pool seating for suite guests was along the stairs leading from the pool deck to the upper deck. There is a few (maybe 7) rows of cantilevered seating that is roped off for gold Seapass cards only. May hold about 10 or so chairs in each row. When we were there in November we never had a problem getting a chair, and the rows were never filled.......and the ship was full.

When we were on Liberty in November, the reserved pool seating for suite guests was along the stairs leading from the pool deck to the upper deck. There is a few (maybe 7) rows of cantilevered seating that is roped off for gold Seapass cards only. May hold about 10 or so chairs in each row. When we were there in November we never had a problem getting a chair, and the rows were never filled.......and the ship was full.

This is strange as I read on this board last fall that reserved seating for suite PAX had moved to the area above the upper pool bar and no longer in the cantilevered area. You were there so I am sure that is correct but just contradicts what I read. maybe they moved it back

Archived