costa maya

queenbnpimpc

anyone ever did the tropicante beach thing in costa maya?

i know i know, im asking after i booked. but i didn't want it to fill up on me and everyone was pressuring me to book something. from what i seen and read before i found out about cruise critic seemed to look awesome. it's free!!! they just reserve your loungers for the whole day. you can come and go as you want. you can snorkel, swim, eat, drink and get a massage all in one spot. you can go out and shop then come right back to your lounger. anyone know if all this is actually correct? i mean, it sounds too good to be true.

I will let you know after next week, but I trued to reserve a lounger last month, and they were already booked. Steve, the owner, is very accomodating and helpful based on his emails. The govt. regulates the number of loungers, so book soon.

i already booked it about a month ago just to make sure we could get spots. i resreved for 6. then 4 more in our group called about 2 weeks later and they were still able to resreve. i heard great reviews, just wondering if anyone went recently. hope yall have a great time.

I was there last week and I would recommend that you reserve some loungers if you are interested. They only have about 10 of them and someone came about 2 hours after we arrived and there were none left. Several people sat in plastic chairs with their feet up. But they did run out on Friday of last week and were not abel to offer any other loungers. the lounger to my immediate right was for another restaurant.

Archived