Long Beach Luggage Storage

mncmom

We have a late flight home out of Long Beach Airport after our cruise. Does anyone know if the port, Carnival, or the airport have luggage storage available? What happens if you 'accidentally' leave your luggage for too long after debarking?

We have tentatively planned to hit the movies or stroll along the waterfront area but would like, obviously, to avoid lugging our luggage around with us. Thanks.

I don't have an answer for you, but in today's climate I would not "accidentally" leave my luggage any where. It could create a shut down, and investigation. You can probably look at the Long Beach Airport website for locker information.

They don't have luggage storage areas at the Long Beach port and I think most airports did away with storage lockers post 9/11. But worth a call. I wanted this at LAX and SDU a few years back kinda in the same situation as you..late flight didnt want to lug around my bags.

Airports don't provide storage space, but you can check in for your flight and check your bags early. Or you can contact on one the hotels nearby, perhaps the Queen Mary or the Hyatt, and ask if you could check your bags there for the day. Most hotels provide that service for guests, and for a fee may also hold bags for non-guests.

Archived