1st time need room advice

din2play2

I have to choose a room and would appreciate any help since I never cruised b4. It's on Miracle in Sept. Any suggestions on floor, front, back or middle? Are certain areas noisy? Which floor are the lifeboats on? (of course I don't want to look at them...lol) I do want extended balcony.

We try to pick a cabin that has cabins on the deck above & below us.

Probably the best piece of advice. Check the deck plans for your ship and make sure you're not above/below any areas that are busy really late or really early.

With the extended balcony, you're likey to be in the Aft part of the ship so be careful that you're not right under the Lido deck or right above a piano room or lounge.

I'm not too familiar with that ship but I was looking at the same thing for the Liberty and floor 7 seemed the best.

TY for yr advice - but not familiar with lingo - what and where is AFT :confused:

Aft...is the back of the ship.

With this being your first cruise and your planning on booking during hurricane season, you may not get to go to all the ports on your cruise. If the weather is bad, they will alternate ports or skip them. I would also suggest a midship cabin, less motion.

We went in September last year, and had no problems. It was a fantastic cruise!

We are on the Miracle in an extended balcony stateroom, #6232. Take a look at carnival's site to see how the room and balcony are set up. The big empty white space was closet space for the staff. We loved the extra room on the balcony. The room itself was not any bigger than any other normal balcony stateroom. We were able to put a recliner on the deck as well as three chairs and a table. If you can swing this room, or another extended balcony, I would do it. Have fun!

We are on the Miracle in an extended balcony stateroom, #6232. Take a look at carnival's site to see how the room and balcony are set up. The big empty white space was closet space for the staff. We loved the extra room on the balcony. The room itself was not any bigger than any other normal balcony stateroom. We were able to put a recliner on the deck as well as three chairs and a table. If you can swing this room, or another extended balcony, I would do it. Have fun!

Just to clarify here...there are 3 cabins like this (which are not handicapped)...6232, 7258, 8232. These have abnormally long balconies and are classified as Extended balconies. But there are alot of extended balcony cabins on the ship and those are not longer than regular balconies...they are a couple of feet DEEPER, so more leg room. Obviously, if you can score one of the above, that is awesome (we had 7258 on the Legend and have 8232 coming up on Miracle).

Archived