Hotels with priceline in Cape Canaveral Area

mar23

Anyone use priceline for hotels pre-cruise in Cape canaveral area. What area? Pricing?

We renting a car so shuttle or parking isn't important

Marilyn

Mariner of the Seas

5/15/04

Zuiderdam

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2003;5;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

A bid for a 3* will usually turn up the Holiday Inn Oceanfront or the Doubletree. I've seen folks on these boards who claimed to have gotten the Holiday Inn for about $38 and the Doubletree for about $45. I never got that low but did for under $50.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0400

Mariner of the Seas

Marilyn,

Hi this is Emmy from the roll call thread for May 16 sailing.

I use Priceline quite often and have been happy and successful using it. I did look into bidding for a hotel pre cruise for the May 16 sailing but decided against it.

I would have bid 3* in the Cocoa Beach area and one of the hotels that comes up consistently is the Holiday Inn Oceanfront. I usually go to this site www.biddingfortravel and read the reviews of the hotels and this hotel received some mixed reviews.

For me this time I was not willing to chance getting that hotel so decided against using Priceline and went with booking the Radisson at the Port for our pre cruise stay. We did get this hotel for $85.00 but did book it quite awhile ago.

Happy to see you on our sailing!

Emmy

Navigator of the Seas ~ May 2003

Sun Princess ~ April 2002

Enchantment of the Seas ~ April 2000

Nordic Empress ~ May 1998

Splendour of the Seas ~ April 1997

Star Princess ~ February 1995

Countdown to Mariner of the Seas - May 16,2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;05;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Journey on the Jewel April 23 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2005;4;23;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

• 2 months later...

We used Priceline to book our pre-cruise hotel for our upcoming cruise in October. We bid $45 for a 3-star hotel and received the Holiday Inn Oceanfront Resort in Cocoa Beach. We have never been there before, but I have received very positve reviews from others on these boards.:D

Troy

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from a cruise on the Mariner of the Seas out of Port Canaveral. Since we were driving, I booked the Radisson on the Port directly - we've never used Priceline. I had heard that they had a cruise package (free buffet breakfast (very good), free parking during our 7-day cruise, free shuttle to & from pier) for $119 per night. Since parking at the pier is $10 per day (total $70), with all of the above we felt it was a good deal.

The Radisson was terrific. We'd stay there again!:)

Archived