Private Tour / Taxi Tour

87aaron

My wife and I would like a personalized tour, not a bus tour. The tour operators I see listed commonly on the boards charge more than we want to pay for 5 or 6 hours. Does anyone know of other options or had experience with a taxi driver who will give private, individualized tours for a reasonable price. We had great luck in Cozumel with a private taxi driver recommended on these boards who carted us around all day and gave lots of great info for around $150.

You didn't mention what port but I'm assuming you're talking about Nassau. I was there a couple years ago and had a great tour from a local. He has a van that seats about 10 people. There were 8 of us in my group and he took the 8 of us for $20 each. The tour that lasted about 3-4 hours, I can't remember exactly. It went all around Nassau, over to Paradise Island and into Atlantis.

I have his card here and I'll give you his information. He was very professional and we all had a great time with him.

Name: Gladstone McPhee

cell phone: 565-8479

P.O. Box N7655, Nassau, NpP., Bahamas

email: gladstone_mcphee@yahoo.com

Archived