Liberty to New Jersey in 2012?!

I'm hoping....I would book the Liberty out of Bayonne in a minute. Not so sure I would book the Explorer.

We are going to hit Explorer once more in September on a 5-day to Bermuda. Great price on a JS.

I would sail Liberty every year if it came to Jersey!

Guest maddycat

We love the Explorer. Great ship, wonderful crew. We've sailed on her 5 times and are sailing on her again this April. However, we'd really love to have the Liberty homeport in Bayonne. It would be a nice change. A newer. larger ship.

if it came to NJ i would book it in a minute...if it came to NJ i would go every yr...ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF YOU HAVE TO BUY AN AIRLINE TICKET YOU DON'T WANT ANY PART OF THE LIBERTY OF THE SEA'S...folks you setting yourself up for disappointment if the Liberty o the Sea's doesn't come to Bayonne...let me tell ya a little secret...she worth it...pay for the AIRLINE TICKET and fly to the embarkation city...couple more this spring before she heads to europe and then won't be back til early winter...i would like to see the Liberty go to new orleans and help that city out...for a couple of yrs...RCCL needs to go back there as a permanent fixture 12 months of the yr...

I'd welcome the news!

Nothing against the Explorer OTS, which I'm sailing again next September. I've never been on the Freedom class, but find that I like the bigger ships. To have her "parked" practically in my backyard would certainly float my boat. (yes, yes, pun intended!)

if it came to NJ i would book it in a minute...if it came to NJ i would go every yr...ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF YOU HAVE TO BUY AN AIRLINE TICKET YOU DON'T WANT ANY PART OF THE LIBERTY OF THE SEA'S...folks you setting yourself up for disappointment if the Liberty o the Sea's doesn't come to Bayonne...let me tell ya a little secret...she worth it...pay for the AIRLINE TICKET and fly to the embarkation city...couple more this spring before she heads to europe and then won't be back til early winter...i would like to see the Liberty go to new orleans and help that city out...for a couple of yrs...RCCL needs to go back there as a permanent fixture 12 months of the yr...

Very true - she is worth the flight! But I think people are saying they would book it in a minute because of the opportunity of having her in their backyard. I know for me, that is certainly the case.

Your ideas for helping out New Orleans are excellent.

We are going to hit Explorer once more in September on a 5-day to Bermuda. Great price on a JS.

I would sail Liberty every year if it came to Jersey!

We are going too at the end of September to Bermuda on the Explorer in a JS....and again in December.......sweet prices :D

I am crossing my fingers for the Liberty though....we will find out mid March :)

Archived