bonvoyage gifts?

vols_159

Last Cruise I got the Anniversary package and the Cabin Decoration and Flowers. Ended up with double flowers, since we were upsold to a suite. The decorations are very nice, and the cake was great, but in four days we couldn't eat half of it... My wife is happy with the the Anniversary package. ($135 - dinner for two at le Bistro, bottle of bubbly, chocolate strawberries and canapés, one photo of your choice, bottle of wine and invite to a party with the other newlywed/anniversary folks.) You don't save any money, per se, but it is all taken care of for you - which is why we call it a vacation...

Does anyone buy these from ncl? and whats a good one... We are really not drinkers at all..[/

I was considering a package for someone, but like you, they aren't drinkers, so I had the cabin decorated (which includes a cake), sent a cheese and fruit platter and flowers. they were very happy with all of it.

Does anyone buy these from ncl? and whats a good one... We are really not drinkers at all..

Last year, for our anniversary, my parents gave us one of the romantic packages. Since we don't drink, when we got on the ship, we asked if the wine could be exchanged with non-alcoholic sparkling wine. NCL happily complied and we very much enjoyed the package.

I have ordered the decorations. Both the Bon Voyage and the Happy Birthday and they are nice. I have had a cake and it was nice. The chocolate dipped strawberries were most excellent. They have a non-alcoholic sparkling wine that was very good. I have been lucky in getting canapes and fruit, the Captain's platter, wine, champagne and the shrimp.

All have been very good and well-received!

is the chocolate covered strawberries dark chocolate or white chocolate?white covered strawberries is my fav! also how many are in the package? dont wanna pay the money and only get 2 or 3

So, this was what was waiting for us in our cabin when we arrived. The sparkling wine arrived later. Looks like about 6 pieces on each plate, strawberries in front, pineapple in back

P8090047.jpg

Not to say you should not order certain packages - but since we eat very little cake - it was sad that we had to toss it.

We gave the cake to our steward to share an he was thrilled!

I always order the Honeymoon/Anniversary pkg. Price wise it comes out to be the same as if you ordered everything separately, but I like having it all done ahead of time so I don't have to think about it. Just ordered it yesterday for our upcoming cruise!

Archived