2012 Cruises

parsleymom

I am waiting too and getting impatient. I want to start planning and looking at our choices. The other brands have theirs out already, so I am just waiting on RCI. I wanted to be ready when our tax refund arrives, but I guess not. :rolleyes:

We booked the TA for Sept. 2011 on the Jewel, March 21 2010. Many of the good cabins were gone. It seemed that one was able to call Crown & Anchor a week earlier and book. Just wanted to let you know what happened when I waited for the date pulicized to book. Happy I booked then. That cruise sold out quickly.

We booked the TA for Sept. 2011 on the Jewel, March 21 2010. Many of the good cabins were gone. It seemed that one was able to call Crown & Anchor a week earlier and book. Just wanted to let you know what happened when I waited for the date pulicized to book. Happy I booked then. That cruise sold out quickly.

So glad you posted this! I will be booking the 2012 Iceland TA and I want specific cabins so I'll be calling C&A mid-march to see if the bookings are open.

Archived