Pirates Zip line: Zip N Dip

SLPloves2cruise

• 4 months later...
With the Pirates of the Caribbean Zip n Dip tour, how long did you end up staying at the beach? Trying to decide if it's worth booking just the zip line or the Zip n Dip.

I sent POC an email yesterday and they replied: " Hi Karen, thank you for your inquiry!!! Please visit www.parrottree.com for pics of the beautiful beach we take our customers to and where they will have access (included in cost) to beach chairs, tiki huts, pool, showers, changing area all at private and secured beach. There's a restaurant and bar and payphones at the beach which takes USD cash or credit cards. We pick up all our customers within the first hour of being in port to ensure you will have enough time to complete your tour and activies. We will take you back to the pier atleast one hour before your ships scheduled departure. The duration of the time you spend at the beach is up to you. We provide private island tours, and beach break only trips. Please browse through our website for more info on our tour packages.Please let me know the number of people in your group to set up reservations.Thank you, and please let me know if I can help with anyting else.

Daneik

"

Not sure exactly what that meant "duration of time at beach is up to you"; but on another post I saw someone say they requested a different beach, told the driver when to be back and he was there. I had emailed about what was included in the beach break as we'd gotten a nasty surprise on a Megan's Bay Beach break excurision thru Carnival when we had to pay $12 ea for chairs and lug them a couple 100 yards back & forth (to get deposit back).

POC is an extra $20 each for the beach...with chairs and facilities...but I didn't think to ask duration of "dip" time!

FWIW...On South Shore tours; the chairs are extra. They were the front runner till then!

As you asked this in Feb.; perhaps you have already gone and done a zip line tour? If so, I'd love to hear your feedback about POC. I'm leaning towards their zip n dip tour; but perhaps there are other free beach options I should consider.

Karen

Archived