Just got back-Carnival Inspiration Wedding 2/12/11

pickadill

I got married on the Inspiration cruise, not the Miracle.

Each day you get a flyer in your room about what the agenda is for the day. The newlywed game happened the next day after sailing off. We sat in the front of the room with a bunch of our family members, and when they asked I"f there were any newlyweds out there..my family stood up, shouted and pointed at us. You just have to draw attention to yourself in order to get on. Its easy!!

Here are some of the questions...

1.) On scale of 1-10 How would you rate your first kiss.

2.) Sex hasn't been the same since we did it...(fill in the blank)

3.) If there was a parrot in your bedroom, what would this parrot say?

4.) Where did you and your husband first meet?

5.) Last night in the bedroom was.. A.Forth of July Fireworks B. Thanksgiving cold turkey

6.) If your love life was a movie, would it be A. A love story B. The Good the bad and the ugly or C. Gone in 60 seconds

7.) What is your husbands worst habit?

8.) What would you husband say is the worst part of your body?

9.) When your husband comes out of a shower, what car would describe what you see A. A stretch limo B. A dumptruck or C. A mini Volkswagon with two flat tires.

I hope you girls do better then I did!!!!!!! LOL...even though I answered badly, it made for a funny story!!

And we only got Champagne, no free Massage!! That would have been awesome!!!

I too was on the Newlywed game. It was a bit different for us though, as the cruise director knew that someone had gotten married on the ship, so at every show since the wedding, she basically called us out saying that the couple that got married had better show up to the game even if they had to be dragged. :eek: I am extremely shy, but we went with it, and so did our 27 guests. In the end, I am sooooooo glad we did it, we both were completly embarrassed, but the memories were sooooooo worth it. I am sure there will never be a day that our friends won't make comments about some of the things said and done, and we continue to talk about it as well. The video will also be a great anniversary momento in the future.

Our questions were similiar, there was a few different ones, but the real surprise for us came at the end...... In our case, it was not just questions in our show!!!! ;)

I got married on the Inspiration cruise, not the Miracle.

Each day you get a flyer in your room about what the agenda is for the day. The newlywed game happened the next day after sailing off. We sat in the front of the room with a bunch of our family members, and when they asked I"f there were any newlyweds out there..my family stood up, shouted and pointed at us. You just have to draw attention to yourself in order to get on. Its easy!!

Here are some of the questions...

1.) On scale of 1-10 How would you rate your first kiss.

2.) Sex hasn't been the same since we did it...(fill in the blank)

3.) If there was a parrot in your bedroom, what would this parrot say?

4.) Where did you and your husband first meet?

5.) Last night in the bedroom was.. A.Forth of July Fireworks B. Thanksgiving cold turkey

6.) If your love life was a movie, would it be A. A love story B. The Good the bad and the ugly or C. Gone in 60 seconds

7.) What is your husbands worst habit?

8.) What would you husband say is the worst part of your body?

9.) When your husband comes out of a shower, what car would describe what you see A. A stretch limo B. A dumptruck or C. A mini Volkswagon with two flat tires.

I hope you girls do better then I did!!!!!!! LOL...even though I answered badly, it made for a funny story!!

And we only got Champagne, no free Massage!! That would have been awesome!!!

They did it on the 2nd day? Booo! We are getting married on day 2. Maybe since its a port day, they won't do it until day 3 (a sea day). I think it'll be fun but idk if I can convince my hunny to do it! I hope they still give massages! We aren't big drinkers :-)

• 4 months later...

We were on that show(7/12/11), it was one of the highlights of our Cruise...We bought the dvd LOL...fun times!!!

We were not trying to get on the show though...our daughter insisted we go, Im glad she did...

We of course became famous for one of our answers LOL... it was great..people kept calling us out all over the ship, and the men were bowing to my husband ??? LOL I began to just take a bow whenever we were noticed...

We will cruise again for Christmas this year..to the bahama's

Hi I just wanted to thank you for your post, it was instrumental in the calmness I experienced on my wedding cruise 7/11/11 on inspiration. Your pics were fabulous! I am going to post in just a little bit. Again thanks so so so much for posting..:)

Please do post!! I'd love to see any inspiration wedding pictures! I get married there in December. Congrats to having a calm wedding cruise.

ok i want to add pics but cant figure it out?

you can upload them to photobucket or shutterfly and paste the link here.

or you can use the upload them using the insert image button above the reply box.

insertimage.jpg

Archived