Crib on board?

vancouverjessica

Hi everyone,

I am taking my 7 month old on NCL Star next week. I was going to bring a playpen but I thought I call NCL first to see if they have one. The rep checked my reservation number and said there is one crib. I got off the phone quickly but now wonders if he meant the sofa bed we have (we are on a AF - mini suite). Does anyone know for sure there is baby crib? Thanks,

Jessica

I am going on the Gem next week and have an 11month old, we talked to one of the Ncl reps and they said they carry cribs and it should be already in our room when we arrive. If the Gem does it im sure the star does to. He said the are limited though.

they have port-a-cribs which they can set up and fit almost all rooms. If there isn't one when you get there just ask your room steward. If its in your reservation they normally have it set up for you.

On most weeks its no problem. For president's week when there are so many kids it may be. its better to reserve in advance. IMO....

We have cruised 3x with our little guy. Bring a fitted pack and play sheet from home, they do not provide one.

on NCL? every time I have taken one of the little ones we have gotten one from the NCL with no problem. Clean sheets too. but of course you can bring your own...at least if you are not flying...

Archived