Royal Caribean ship at port canaveral

Hello i was looking at the web cam at port canaveral and there is a royal caribean ship in port i wonder if thats the monarch and why is in port on a tuesday?

Enchantment out of Baltimore stops for the day.

And with the high winds in Baltimore on Saturday (the departure day for this cruise) it changed the port days. From what has been posted in other threads Port Canaveral time has been extended and Key West has been dropped as a port. The ship was unable to leave Baltimore because of winds until 3 am on Sunday rather than 4 pm Tuesday resulting in shuffling of ports.

I am still new here so I am not sure if it is allowed or not, or I'd post the URL, but there are websites that publish what ports cruise ships will be in each day.

This information might even be on this website, but I am still exploring it.

Just prior to each cruise, we sometimes look at the schedule to see what other ships are going to be in the same port as we will be.

I am still new here so I am not sure if it is allowed or not, or I'd post the URL, but there are websites that publish what ports cruise ships will be in each day.

This information might even be on this website, but I am still exploring it.

Just prior to each cruise, we sometimes look at the schedule to see what other ships are going to be in the same port as we will be.

This one can be posted, you can go to www.cruisett.com and see the schedules by choosing the ship or the port.

Archived