Cabbage Beach

tasha4860

We are going to be in Nassau April 20. Party of 10, including 2 grandparents, 3 adults and 5 children (aged 1-15). Grandparents have been many times and are recommending ferrying over to Cabbage beach and spending the day on the (free) public beach. Will there be restroom facilities we can use? I assume we can't get into the RIU to use their facilities... Probably will hit the Poop Deck (near the bridge) for lunch/early dinner.

I'm leaning towards a day pass at one of the Cable Beach hotels so we can use a hotel pool for hte day. Do you think we'll enjoy Cabbage Beach's free beach?

I hope you get some answers, we are going the end of March

and I looked at the beaches Carnival had to offer, and they were

expensive... I would hate to spend 70.00 just to go to the beach.

I did not see anything on there for Cabbage beach.

I think we would just do Cabbage Beach on our own. I just am concerned about the lack of facilities there... and if we wanted to use the bathroom, could we go into the RIU for that?

No restrooms or other facilities.. RUI sometimes turns their back.. but most of the time there is security manning the bathrooms.

If you need facilities, Junkanoo beach in Nassau has restrooms and concessions and is free.

Otherwise, you'll need a day pass at one of the hotels.

Cabbage Beach may not be a good idea for the little ones.. wake is usually quite strong.

Archived