Quad room on Eurodam

Mharvey66

We are cruising in March on the Eurodam, we are a party of 4 and as we have booked a quad room i was curious if anyone has any info, expierence, or pictures of an actual room.

Thanks

Which quad room did you book? The different categories have different configurations. The largest are the inside rooms on the main deck, J and K category. Our kids were in a J main deck and it was more spacious than our balcony. The corner sectional in their J category would make up into a sofa bed and there was a bunk bed over the bed that would drop down when needed. Joanie has a sticky with plenty of photos from the various ships. Check it out as it has a wealth of information.

Diane

I see that there are photos of a couple C category ocean view rooms on her website. I looked at the deck plan and I believe the only difference between those and your F category is you are located forward and you would have only a shower. Our kids had only a shower in their room and so had a larger sink/vanity area. Here is the link to the page that has photos from deck 1:

http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Eurodam/Deck-1.html

The rooms shown are not quads however. The couch would fold out for sleeping and there would be a bunk bed over the bed. To see a quad ocean view you can look at the photos from the Oosterdam here:

http://joanjett2000.topcities.com/HAL/Oosterdam/Deck-1.html

The bunk bed would be the rectangle you see above the bed as in category E picture. In the category C picture the bunk bed is over the couch. It drops down. The steward will fix it for you in the evening. If it is over your bed and you don't want to bang your head in the morning you can sleep the other direction with your head at the foot of the bed. But my kids tell me you learn pretty quick to sit up slowly!

Diane

I see that there are photos of a couple C category ocean view rooms on her website. I looked at the deck plan and I believe the only difference between those and your F category is you are located forward and you would have only a shower. Our kids had only a shower in their room and so had a larger sink/vanity area. Here is the link to the page that has photos from deck 1:

The bunk bed would be the rectangle you see above the bed as in category E picture. In the category C picture the bunk bed is over the couch. It drops down. The steward will fix it for you in the evening. If it is over your bed and you don't want to bang your head in the morning you can sleep the other direction with your head at the foot of the bed. But my kids tell me you learn pretty quick to sit up slowly!

Diane

I looked again and your bunk bed should be over the couch (like the C category picture) for an ocean view room. We had an interior room and the bunk bed was over the bed. I tried to edit my last post but time had expired!

Diane

Thanks, we are F1008 on main deck, which is an ocean view I think. I tried to look on Joanies site but just got lost and never could figure out how to get to the picture :)

Two twin beds that can be made up as a queen, the upper bed over the queen bed/twin beds usually, or sometimes over the sofa bed and the sofa will become a bed as well.

Archived