Free Cruise Offer

golfb4cruzing

We got this last year. We went and listened to the presentation for a vacation time share type thing. Flat out turned them down. Claimed the voucher for the free cruise and sent in our $100 dollar deposit. We hadn't been on a cruise and thought that it would be a cheap way of seeing if we liked cruising. The sent us a list of dates and had us choose 3 they informed us that we would be given 30 days notice before the cruise. We choose our dates and sent it back in. The first date came and went then we were notified that we needed to send in $327 dollars for tax and fees this was for a 3 night 4 day cruise. We asked for the refund of our deposit and booked our first cruise on our own! We had our $100 dollars back in a week and went on our first cruise last November we are now booked for our second cruise!

I just called and cancelled my appointment. The guy that answered wanted to know why I was cancelling and I said that everyone on Cruise Critic said to run the other way. He mumbled something about don't believe everything you read. Something about 700 dollars and could have upgraded to a window room or balcony. Then he said "All right bro, later". My brother finally found a job...money still in my pocket. Case closed.

thanks everyone.

I threw it away. If you get a good TA that looks for deals for ya you can do much better then this dog and pony act. We have a group of friends two are TA's and one helps them out and travels a lot. He is always telling us about deals and such and we have taken them many times. Get a good TA!

Archived