Recent Liberty of the Seas - 6 Night Western Caribbean Recent Feedback? Daily Compass

SharkBruce

Anyone have feedback, comments, or even a cruise compass posted on the most recent Liberty of the Seas 6-night trip to the Western Caribbean. I am most interested in seeing the impact of the Dreamworks Experience for the 6-night itinerary. Schedule of shows, events, theme nights, etc. My family and I are taking that trip in late March and are curious to get some feedback or input for our planning.

THANKS!!!

Has anyone posted a recent 6-night Liberty of the Seas Cruise Compass in the Western Caribbean with the new Dreamworks Experience? I am looking for insights into the Dreamworks Character Breakfast days and any other events during that 6-night itinerary.

Has anyone posted a recent 6-night Liberty of the Seas Cruise Compass in the Western Caribbean with the new Dreamworks Experience? I am looking for insights into the Dreamworks Character Breakfast days and any other events during that 6-night itinerary.

not one that I can find...I get back on the 19th of March and will post it then if you can wait sharkbruce

If I am not mistaken your second group of 6 nighters will return Saturday. I know we had to wait for the 2/5 group to get back the first report for our upcoming 8 nighter cruise. The 6 night/8 nighter cruises just started after drydock and end in April? so there isn't much info on them yet. If ya read the 2/5 review post on the main thread you will get some info. Keep watching, sure someone will post the compasses for ya soon.

BonVoyage

Dawna

If I am not mistaken your second group of 6 nighters will return Saturday. I know we had to wait for the 2/5 group to get back the first report for our upcoming 8 nighter cruise. The 6 night/8 nighter cruises just started after drydock and end in April? so there isn't much info on them yet. If ya read the 2/5 review post on the main thread you will get some info. Keep watching, sure someone will post the compasses for ya soon.

BonVoyage

Dawna

I think it was a charter so the best chance was with the 1/30 group until the 2/27 sailing.

Maybe if this guy comes back to cc, he sort of volunteered... :-)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1343471

Has anyone posted a recent copy of the Liberty of the Seas Cruise Compass for the 6-night Western Caribbean since the Dreamworks Experience started. I was hoping someone who did it in February could post it. Any guidance would be appreciated. I have seen plenty of feedback and postings on the 8-night Eastern Caribbean itinerary but not much at all on the 6-night.

Archived