Cost of Excursions for 15 month-old

indigo38x

We are not being charged for the excursions we chose on NCL for our DD. I don't recall a charge for her excursions on Celebrity when she was 8 months old either. Also NCL only charges port charges and taxes for its under 2 yo passengers.

On NCL Sun this January, DS2 (3 yrs) was free for the dolphin encounter, but paid the discounted child rate for the excursion to Coral World in St. Thomas. The lady in St. Maartin waved his fee for the water taxi because I had him in the ergo carrier.

Read the small print carefully, I had to get a charge reversed for the dolphin encounter because the shore ex staff didn't know kids 3 and under were free. Don't take anyone's word, get it in writing!

Does anyone know what Carnival or NCL charges when it comes to port excursions for a 15 month-old? Would it be full price? Cheaper than full price? Free? (Ha!)

Thanks in advance,

Marsha

• 1 month later...

Raylene for the win! ;) I actually called Carnival and they said that most excursions for 3 year-olds and under were free (unless otherwise stated.) Thanks everyone for your help!

I believe that on most Carnival excursions, infants up to 5 are free. It will say on the excursion (infants free) :)

Archived