Marriott FT Lauderdale

maier

Has anyone stayed a Marriott FT Lauderdale Plantation? What kind of price did you get? What it a nice hotel for family? Do they have Breakfast for free.

Any pizza place around there for dinner thanks

Which Marriott property are you asking about??? There's no MARRIOTT brand hotel in Plantation, FL. There is however a Courtyard, a Renaissance, and a Residence Inn in Plantation, all of which are Marriott properties, but if you're going on a cruise I would suggest that you stay on SE 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale. Plantation is a suburban area quite some distance to the west of Port Everglades.

I think you would be much happier at the Harbour Beach Marriott, IMO a much better choice for family as it's a beautiful hotel on a spectacular part of Fort Lauderdale Beach... http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=FLLSB

Or if you want something off the beach the Renaissance on SE 17th Street is directly across the street from the entrance to Port Everglades. It's an excellent hotel with many restaurants nearby... http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=FLLBR

Marriott Renaissance 1230 south pine island rd. platation fl carnival made them how far for port? Bad hotel!!!!

Interesting, this 1st class hotel is less then 2 years old. Its all of about a 15 minute drive to the port from there. What exactly is the problem?http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=FLLRP

Well that's not a "Bad Hotel" at all... It's actually newer than the Renaissance on SE 17th Street, and is a very nice place. It's just not as close to the port as most people prefer, and there's nothing within walking distance... It's right at I-595 & Pine Island though so it's an easy drive right into the port.

thank you. just wondering about the hotel. I didn't mean it was bad! Just looking for some poeple that might have stayed there. Free breakfast,pool rooms. what price you other got for rooms thanks

Archived