Places to eat within walking distance to hotel in baltimore

Dave4120

Hello....I have from some of the posts about Sullivan's Steakhouse and a couple of other restaurants in the Fells Point/Inner Harbor area.

We are staying at Henderson's Wharf hotel at the Inner Harbor at the end of March before our cruise.

Can anyone tell me if Sullivans, or any of the other restaurants listed, are within walking distance of Henderson's Wharf? Or, any restaurants that are within walking distance? It can also be pub or small place. We do not want to cab it or rent a car.

I've heard there are many shops, pubs and places to eat near the hotel.

Thanks for the help.

Hello....I have from some of the posts about Sullivan's Steakhouse and a couple of other restaurants in the Fells Point/Inner Harbor area.

We are staying at Henderson's Wharf hotel at the Inner Harbor at the end of March before our cruise.

Can anyone tell me if Sullivans, or any of the other restaurants listed, are within walking distance of Henderson's Wharf? Or, any restaurants that are within walking distance? It can also be pub or small place. We do not want to cab it or rent a car.

I've heard there are many shops, pubs and places to eat near the hotel.

Thanks for the help.

Dave, Henderson's Wharf is in Fells Point. Sullivan's is directly across Pratt Street from Harborplace (Inner Harbor)...a hike. There's also The Capital Grille (steakhouse) on Pratt Street, again, across the street from Harborplace.

http://baltimore.org/maps/

In Fells Point, I recommend Kali's Court for higher-end dining, John Stevens or Bertha's (famous for mussels) for steamed shrimp and mussels, Adela (courtyard is nice) and Pazo for small plates/tapas, Meli for dessert and cappuccino and the Red Star for a decent bar/pub venue.

If you walk 2 blocks (if that) from your hotel, you'll be right in the midst of everything...bars, restaurants & shops. Remember, there are cobblestone streets.

If you care to walk to HarborEast, Oceanaire (grab a booth in the bar area for a more casual venue), Cinghiale or Charleston (very high end) for higher-end dining, RA for sushi and there's a Whole Foods, Roy's and Fleming's Steakhouse.

Have fun. ;)

Archived