We're booked!!!

RuthieandTony

Okay, I realize that we're 245 days away, but I am soooooooo excited to say that we're booked for our next cruise on the Carnival Fascination - five days going to Key West and Nassau. :D:D:D:D

This is my 12th cruise, and my husband's second. Also cruising is my mom and her BFF in the cabin just down the hall from us. I'm looking forward to being on board for Halloween and Tony's birthday. Now we just have to come up with super cool costumes!

Happy sailing everyone!

countdown.pl?image=Beach-9&name=RuthieandTony&date=10-29-2011&text=Hubbie

I'm excited for you! We are considering taking the family on the Fascination in October (earlier date than your Halloween cruise). We have never cruised with the kids before and thought this would be a good ship, port and itinerary for their first cruise! Right now, we are having trouble pulling the trigger . . . Oh well. I'm sure you'll have a great trip! The reviews sound really good - just read a long review this morning with lots of pictures from last October. If you haven't seen it I will try to find the link for you.

You're a lot closer than me and my family. We cruise on the Legend in 469 days. the whole family is now booked. 19 people. Ages 3-62. 9 cabins.

Have a great time finishing up the planning and a super great time on your cruise.

Archived