MUTS in the daytime and movies chanels in general

DrSch

Did a full review of recent cruise on the Emerald, and forgot to discuss MUTS. Came up in another thread, and thought I would post one on here about it.

At night MUTS is a nice relaxing way to spend an evening. But was anyone else put off by MUTS daytime?

I think the thing that confused me the most, was that I couldn't figure out who was scheduling the films / programs being shown there.

On more than one day, they had a more adult theemed movie that I wanted to see during the daytime, and then were showing G rated films more appropriate for kids at 10:30 at night.

And as a seperate question for the experts..

When we were in cabin watching TV, there was a chanel that was not listed in the entertainment guide, that was showing films that were not being shown on MUTS or in the Theatre, or on any of the other chanels.

During the day it was a Princess chanel with ship info. At night it was the only one that showed films like "127 Hours." (rated R, so it wouldnt be on MUTS).

Anyone have any idea what this secret chanel was?

Before we had out large plasma TV at home we used to look forward to seeing movies on board the ships but now that we get them almost at the same time they're shown on the ship and the quality is better at home the big attraction is lost. We consider MUTS as being annoying at best during the day & it's something that we'll go to in the evening if there's absolutely nothing else to do.

Archived