Closest hotel to nola port

arkcruiser52

We cruised in January and got a really good hotel rate on lastminutetravels.com. 67 dollars a night all tax included. We parked at the Fulton Garage for 10 dollars a day. We had a riverview room.. very nice. I doubt that that rate will be common in the spring but it was good for us. We had a great time.

You can walk to the garage.. get the car.. pack up and drive back to the garage. The shuttle takes you back to the port. They were there to pick us up when we disembarked.

Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't happen to remember the name of the hotel? We are headed down there in October. I have one night at the Hampton tax and all is $175.00 for a king study . i would love to go for 2 days before going out on the cruise and tour New orleans. But the hotel prices are expensive.

I read most post while waiting for my cruise (77 days) and never reply but 10 bucks a day! Holy cow! I'm from NYC and all lot of parking garages are $25 and up, plus an arm or and leg or one of your kids. I live down the block from the railroad 20 min ride into Penn Station & cab ride I'm sittin' pretty on the lido deck all for under $30.

We cruised in January and got a really good hotel rate on lastminutetravels.com. 67 dollars a night all tax included. We parked at the Fulton Garage for 10 dollars a day. We had a riverview room.. very nice. I doubt that that rate will be common in the spring but it was good for us. We had a great time.

You can walk to the garage.. get the car.. pack up and drive back to the garage. The shuttle takes you back to the port. They were there to pick us up when we disembarked.

Have fun.

Fulton is now $12/day but that's only during the cruise. We're arriving on Friday evening and staying at the Hilton Garden Inn so have to pay $20/day for the extra two nights there. But it is very close to the port and about 15 minutes walk to the Quarter so we don't have to worry about getting the car out and finding a parking lot while we explore.

Joyce

Archived