Kids Club on Epic

mysandyfeet

I will be leaving on the Epic for my kid's springbreak next month and with the Epic being "new" I haven't heard much about the kids club and activities. I have 2 seperate ages to deal with...a 9 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. Can anyone tell me experiences considering I would like a little "me" time and wanted to have peace of mind with the 3 year old??

Thanks!

We just came back yesterday and had children in all three age groups. We have a 10 year old, 8 year old and two 5 year olds. All of my kids had an absolute blast at the club. The only ones a bit hesitant at first were my 5 year olds. They knew they were the oldest and felt a bit uncomfortable and would say they did not want to go. We coaxed them the first few times and when we picked them up none of them wanted to leave the club. By midweek they were ALL begging to go. They had some great things going on with lots of face painting, games and different themes.

The people working there did an amazing job! Have fun!

Thanks! that helps me out a lot. I know the 3 year old will be hesistant to see me leave her behind but hopefully it sounds like she will be entertained in no time. Oh and the kids club itinerary in advance is a charm! Great thinking! Thanks for all your inputs.

Archived