Things that we must do on Carnival Victory

dja31705

What's the can't miss things to do on the Carnival Victory from San Juan to St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Marteen, St. Lucia and Barbados we don't want to go to any beaches. Also are the clubs live and going on this ship or do they close early.

You picked the best beach itinerary and dont want to go to any beaches, that hurts my heart. :eek: I dont know do Paradise Point in St. Thomas, great views. Every island has tour companys that do island tours, go to the ports of call board and check them out. I booked Spencer Ambrose in St. Lucia and Royston in St. Kitts. Otherwise, ill be at the beach.

I think i want to explore the islands more than the beaches. I can do the beach anytime. If I finish early, I may stop at one of them.

I can do the beach anytime too and i do in the summer of course, its called the Long Island Sound :eek:

What I can't do are, soft white sand, clear blue water beaches with 70 degree water all the time, that i must only do once a year so i take advantage! I do like Exploring the islands too that is why we did book two tours, but keep in mind it is such a port intensive itinerary that a tour everyday could get exhausting, atleast thats what i feel. I dont feel like getting up at 7 everyday to catch a tour, ya know? Thats why beach days are important to just chill and relax. Some of the tours even have a little beach time built in so you can get the best of both worlds.

San Juan-Rainforest, Both Forts, and if you are there overnight and can do it BioBay

St Thomas-PapaBear andSunny Liston do island tours, both do offer beach stops

Barbados-We have done (and will do again in 2 weeks) catamaran tour. There seems to be a fun rum distillery tour, and some other great tours...I just haven't seen or experienced to refer you.

St Lucia is a BEAUTIFUL island Cosol, Herod and Spencer Ambrose are all highly recommended here (I enjoyed Cosol last year, touring this yoear Jalousie Beach Break with Spencer) I believe all offer to visit Jalousie Beach which is an amazing boat ride, it's breathtakingly beautiful there. I think you can select tours that don't include Jalousie and go to the mud baths.

St Kitts is VERY pretty, Jim and Rose's tour if you have more than 4 offers a GREAT tour that is $41 per person. No food or drink, but lots of cool sites.

St Maarten, I hope you like shopping if you don't want beaches. :) Front street in Phillipsburg, and Marigot on the French side. There is also a cool fort close to Marigot, sounds like it may be a bit of a hike.

Great itinerary, good luck, and safe travels to you! There are so many great ideas on each port of call, you can spend the next 7 months reading & still not be able to decide which thing to do. Hence the return trip for us!

Archived