some Partying or none at all on Carnival Victory

dja31705

Trust me...as long as a boat sells alcohol and plays music...theres gonna be partying.Havent seen a boat yet without someplace to have a good time. And dont ever let it be said older folks dont party...I was on a cruise in 2006..Royal Caribean...not normally thought of as a party boat line...there was a huge bunch of the Red Hat Gals...hundreds of them, and I'm tellin ya, those gals know how to have fun. Had one grab me in the elevator on the way up to the dance club and she was really showing me some dance moves. The elevator opened right by the dance floor, and she just waltzed me right into the crowded floor, while my wife stood by laughing. We had a lot of fun with those gals!!!

There will be a party as long as the passengers are creating one...lol

I think people say that about the Victory since it is port intensive...there are not as many "day" activities on days when the ship is in port. At night some folks are too tired to stay up really late from the day activities they just had in port and are anticipating getting up early for the next day in port.

I am guessing the "party" atmosphere will change with the time of year and those on the ship. I have never seen anything even close to spring break when I have cruised. But then again you can go to the same resort and in January it is a lot different than in March.

That being said I have always found people having a great time.

Archived