Splash Water Park in Puerto Vallarta

MacBaby

Hi! My family went to SPLASH just after it first opened about 5 years ago. They were still building the dolphin swim. I took my 2 sons , then 3. We all had a blast! It was not expensive to get in, we just took a cab there. About $12.00 per cab and about $6.00 to get in. We felt very comfortable and safe there. One of my sons even got lost, I found him floating down the lazy river with a large group of mexican teens around him playing with him until he found his mommy! They were very sweet, and kept him calm. We are planning on going again next summer!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there's no problem getting a cab ride to the waterpark, but how do you get back to the ship? Are there cabs waiting outside or do you trust them to come back and pick you up at a certain time? Just curious...

Yes, there were plenty waiting outside the park. Also, I forgot to mention that there are food stands and ice cream inside the park. Good prices! Although, I would try to sneak off the ship a picnic lunch( there are tables) and just buy drinks etc. Not that the food was ucky, just that I am a tightwade!

• 5 months later...

Has anyone been here recently with the dolphin swim? Looking for some feedback because we're interested in going with the kids but their website doesn't indicate the restriction for the dolphin swim. 3 more weeks!!! Woo Hoo!

I'm a stalker Kris!

Archived