Pizza on the Gem

powoct95

My son loves to cruise, mainly because he could eat pizza round the clock, for the entire cruise. We went on a 9 day cruise and he ate pizza for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack....nothing else! (Hey it's his vacation too! LOL) Anyway, I know that the Blue Lagoon is open most of day, is this where we will find the pizza on the Gem? I am hoping that there is somewhere we can get pizza during most of the day, or is it only available on the buffet? Also, is there pizza on the menu for kids in the Main Dining room? It makes for a much more enjoyable dining experience for the rest of us, if there is! Thanks for any info!

don't know about the Gem, but on the Jewel you could get pizza for kids in any of the restaurants, at least at breakfast and dinner. The Blue Lagoon seemed to share a kitchen with Tango's Tex-mex restaurant across the deck; we were able to get a Blue Lagoon dessert at that restaurant, so I'm sure you could get pizza (which was on the kids' menu at Tango's) at the Blue Lagoon.

Thanks, we leave Sat. and I want to make sure he stays happy :) I hope you had a great vacation! Can you tell me if got to GSC and if you did, was the water temps warm enough to get in?

Are you sailing on the Gem March 5? If so....join our roll call! We have a Meet & Mingle set up. Can't wait!

Archived