Any Major Differences Between Dream and Magic?

nycruise

We were on the Dream in November 2009 and weren't very impressed by the physical layout of the ship. Don't get me wrong, the food, service and entertainment were great, but the ship seemed overcrowded and didn't wow us like the Freedom did the year prior.

We are booked on the Magic this coming October and were wondering if there will be anything new or different about the ship.

Took our first Celebrity cruise earlier this month and the Eclipse was the most elegant and richly appointed ship we have sailed on to date, hoping the Magic is a disappointment in comparision.

The Magic has some tweaks here and there. There is a pub now , as well as , an Italian family style restaurant It is actually the Pasta Bar during the day above the buffet like the Dream. They have the Sports Square with the Rope's Course on it. They also reduced the Serenity area to one level. There are a couple other little changes, but the layout is the same.

I cruise the magic in June, but it is completely for the itinerary. I actually just booked a cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse so I am glad to hear that you liked it.

Archived