Carnival Triumph Past, Present, and Future!!!

Thanks for posting I would like to have some more info on Dunn's falls does carnival offer this excursion how was it?

Wayne

Just off Triumph last week. Had a wonderful time. The dining room service was great we were in London. The ship I could tell needs to go in for some repairs but for the most part was in good shape very clean. They are constantly cleaning it from morning till night. The room service was good although slow. Carnival does have at least one trip to Dunn's River Falls. I went on Cool Runnings Sail to Dunn's. It was great a very good time not that expensive either I think it was like $49 or something close to that. Went over ont he sail boat and then back again. Felt a little rushed as some people in my party had a hard time getting back down all the stairs after the climb up. Once back on the sail boat had a great time with free flowing rum punch and dancing. Had some time afterwards to shop around town. My sister-in-law and I went parasailing. Very fun. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody just off of the Triumph?

We're taking our first cruise on Dec. 16th.

Can't hardly wait!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Koffee

We were on the Triumph in August - it was our first cruise and we had an awesome time. The ship was beautiful, the service was great and it was probably our most wonderful vacation ever. Our kids kept saying it was the best vacation they had ever had - all of our kids are teens or preteens. It was the first vacation that my DH and I felt pampered - there was nothing we had to do except enjoy ourselves. The kids met a bunch of friends and although we insisted on dinners and excursions together and made them check in frequently, we hardly ever saw them. We went on the Western Caribbean route and had a great time - although I felt we were at Cozumel too long but that was just because it wasn't my favorite stop.

Because we had such a wonderful time, we are taking another cruise next year - we are trying RCC this time and going on the Liberty. I can't imagine it being substantially better than the Triumph but everyone tells me I will love it.

Have fun and enjoy yourself

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
hi we are booked on the triumph for feb. 2009, we have a corner aft and 3 more aft balconies on verandah deck......how do we find out if the balconies open to each other.......

Not sure how you booked - but a Carnival PVP can tell you this information. The dividers can be opened half the time - the other half where the doors are next to each other you can't open the divider without blocking the door to one of the cabins. In other words - I doubt that you will be able to open the dividers to all of your cabins unless you sweet talk the cabin steward into completely taking the dividers down. I've heard it can be done - but have never been successful.

I had a link (that I can't find now) to deck plans that showed that info. Maybe someone else still has the link and can direct you. Good luck!

• 2 months later...
I am booked in a handicapped room on the Triumph Feb 1, 2009. Please let me know what you think I should know about this ship.:)

We are trying to get a modified room for my MIL for that same sailing. I am so looking forward to getting away. There are 8 of us. How about yourself?

Aleece

Im sailing in the TRIUMPH on 11/16/08

and im looking and looking for info on this trip... any more info?

also im very noobie and i dont know the difference btw categories in the stateroms and the decks... is there a big different?

Im getting oceanview cabin, but duuno what to pick :)

• 2 weeks later...

This Board isnt moving too good... Huh?

I know the fantasy Thread is contantly buzzing ...

funny , isnt it?

Hey you past Triumph cruisers and soon to be Triumph Cruisers ...

WHERE are you ?

I am curious ... does 12 pm seem an OK time to board in Miami?

Is the port are confusing ? I mean , with so many ships in Miami?

I have only sailed out of New Orleans and it was pretty easy there ... no getting lost or confused... ya know ?

Does anyone know who the Lido deck entertainment is for the Triumph ?

I love the " calypso " music they usually play on the Lido deck ... I am getting so anxious :p

Also , I am staying in Miami for a few days ... is it expensive to take a taxi from the port /downtown area to the beaches ? anyone know ?

I have so many questions...I am sure that I will be back with more

if anyone is around to help me

Thanks so much

:)

Hey Carol, I have to agree, it doesn't seem like there are many people out there attached to the Triumph. I can't answer your questions, but hope to hear more when you get back. We will be on the Triumph in November, with Zero! It is also my birthday cruise, so I can't wait to hear what you do! I pointed out the Happy Birthday decor to the DH, we'll see if he actually does it. You must be approaching your double digits pretty quick, I hope it goes fast for you, since I'll be following about a month behind. Please make sure to write a review, and here's hoping some Triumph afficianados come forward with answers to all our questions! Let us know how that big screen looks!

Hey Carol, I have to agree, it doesn't seem like there are many people out there attached to the Triumph. I can't answer your questions, but hope to hear more when you get back. We will be on the Triumph in November, with Zero! It is also my birthday cruise, so I can't wait to hear what you do! I pointed out the Happy Birthday decor to the DH, we'll see if he actually does it. You must be approaching your double digits pretty quick, I hope it goes fast for you, since I'll be following about a month behind. Please make sure to write a review, and here's hoping some Triumph afficianados come forward with answers to all our questions! Let us know how that big screen looks!

I had the Birthday decorations last year

thought they were very nice

(I was on The fantasy ship last year )

I will definately try to write a nice review

for the Triumph :)

I will be in double digits by next week :D

I am so Excited !!

Getting sort of excited for our upcoming Truimph adventure. It is a multi-generational cruise with cousins included. We are leaving on 8/17. Anyone know what night is the first formal night? Is it the night we are back from Half Moon Cay?

Towanda

Getting sort of excited for our upcoming Truimph adventure. It is a multi-generational cruise with cousins included. We are leaving on 8/17. Anyone know what night is the first formal night? Is it the night we are back from Half Moon Cay?

Towanda

I believe the first formal is usually the second night onboard

Anyone able to confirm this ?

Yes, it should be Monday, the sea day. Same itinerary as the Victory.

I'm not going to read this whole thread. No one mentions the cruise director. Who is it and how is he?

Hey Carnival Game ,

Looks like we are almost neighbors...;)

Im from Erie Pa...

Wanted to say HI !!

Archived