Carnival Triumph Past, Present, and Future!!!

HA! Keep this post bumped to top!

From Cruise Critic Guidlines:

Please do not manipulate postings on the boards by "bumping" topics to the top of the forum. Members will assume something of value has been posted, only to find that the newest posting is nothing more than a "bump post". This only wastes everyone's time.

Most of the selections on the buffet were very good. My group really enjoyed the quality of beef in the hamburgers and hotdogs. I really enjoyed the rubens and pastrami sandwiches. Salads and fruit were fresh. I would give the buffet an A compared to local cafeterias in my area.

There were lines, however they went fast. At the most, a ten minute wait from buffet to table. Took that long to decide what we wanted, LOL. If you want a special pizza, order it, grab a table, maybe a snack and return in 10-15 minutes. No complaints about the lines at all. Hope this helps.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for posting! I absolutely can't wait!

Did you like Rafting on the Martha Brae? How long did you actually raft? Did you feel it was worth it?

Did you make it to the beach on Cozumel at all?? How was the condition if so.. ?? I have heard conflicting reports..

Thanks again for posting!!

Dawn

Awesome pictures! Thanks for posting! I absolutely can't wait!

Did you like Rafting on the Martha Brae? How long did you actually raft? Did you feel it was worth it?

Did you make it to the beach on Cozumel at all?? How was the condition if so.. ?? I have heard conflicting reports..

Thanks again for posting!!

Dawn

rafting on the Martha Brae was great its the 1 hour bus ride that will get you.

Cozumel was devestated by hurricane did the swim with dolphins and Atlantis Sub.

7 mile beach in Grand Caymen is probably the best beach powdery sand

blue waters just great

Juice- that is my only complaint concerning the breakfast buffet. The juice machines were down most days, coffee down somedays. Plently of milk available. You could order drinks or juice, but you know you have to pay for them. Hopefully this was only on the Jan. 28 sailing.

Archived