Another Stroller Question...

BGinGA

I know this question has been asked A LOT but I thought I would ask again: What is your favorite stroller for cruising?

DS is almost 3 and we are looking for a smaller stroller anyway so it makes sense to get it before the cruise.

At that age I wouldn't bring one, but if you really want to I would just bring a cheap umbrella stroller. My youngest is 2 1/2 and we didn't bring one in November and didn't miss it. They are just a pain with all of the stairs and stuff that it doesn't really make it worth it.

I think it depends on your child. Our son is 4, very active, and we are definitely bringing our Maclaren. It's a high-quality umbrella stroller, super light, folds easily, and is big enough for our child (and he's tall!). I got it off Craig's List, brand new, for half price. He won't need the stroller on the ship, but I like to be prepared in the event of delays, long lines, or whatever, especially in airports and in general transit. The stroller serves as a place for him to rest if necessary. Plus, it's convenient to have a place to put your stuff. We are not bringing a car seat (he's past the weight and height) or other special equipment, so the stroller isn't much of a bother for us.

I think it depends on your child. Our son is 4, very active, and we are definitely bringing our Maclaren. It's a high-quality umbrella stroller, super light, folds easily, and is big enough for our child (and he's tall!). I got it off Craig's List, brand new, for half price. He won't need the stroller on the ship, but I like to be prepared in the event of delays, long lines, or whatever, especially in airports and in general transit. The stroller serves as a place for him to rest if necessary. Plus, it's convenient to have a place to put your stuff. We are not bringing a car seat (he's past the weight and height) or other special equipment, so the stroller isn't much of a bother for us.

Hi there, can you tell me which Maclaren you have? We are looking for a very nice, light and easily folderable stroller ourselves for our upcoming cruise.

Archived