Cost of taxi from LAX to San Pedro pier

lotus land

Just wondering if anyone know the approximate cost for cab fare from LAX to the pier? We are family of four. Or is it better to sign on with NCL for their shuttle transfer? Thanks.

I am not sure what a taxi would cost, but a shared van with Super Shuttle or Prime Time would cost 16 or 17 dollars per person each way. You can check them on the internet. Kids may be cheaper.

My family (5 of us) just went on a cruise from San Pedro and we landed at LAX the transportatin we took was Save on Shuttle they were awesome. It was $70 including tip. They even stopped at Target on the way for us free of charge. It was a private van. I would highly recommend them.

Supershuttle for 2, is about 35 dollars. I logged on with a coupon code I found online, and it was 29 dollars for 1st person, 9 dollars for 2nd (or poss 3rd 4th, don't know) and 4bucks off for the coupon.

They are super easy to find, and first come first serve, but on cruise day, they fill fast, and hardly no waiting at the curb.

Would you happen to be on Norwegian Star sailing of March 12? We are a group of five looking for four more to share a nine passenger van to the cruise ship. The price for a Super Shuttle one way for nine is $87.
We are also on the Star 3/12 and are a party of 4 . What time do you arrive in LAX ?

Archived