To take the stroller or not...that is the question?

queenL

I purchased the G-Luxe Lightweight Stroller by Uppababy. I did a lot of research before purchasing the stroller. Its not very cheap ($159) but its very light weight (11 lbs), has a shoulder strap to carry along and the best part is it actually reclines. Great, convenient, quality stroller!

I've had this stroller for 2 years and I just love it. We take it everywhere. My daughter will be 3 when we take our next cruise this summer and I definately plan to bring it. She doesn't use it too much at home these days but since its easy to carry along, I figure why not? I would rather have it just in case than to regret it later.

Enjoy your cruise!:D

Funny how sometimes kids can say the right thing just at the right time!

Honestly I think the security people take pity on me for toddler-wearing. I actually prefer it to a stroller as I find people give me more room to move around. People are always banging into the stroller and poor DS2 gets bags whacked in his face when he`s in it.

I do think it depends on when you are in the airport. If a Disney bus just pulled in, everyone would be in the `family`line, when it really makes more sense to stay in the regular line, as they have more agents.

You could be right. I have always brought her with the stroller. I don't know what they would do if she was walking. I just know how long security lines can get. It seems whenever we are on a long line, and we are finally approaching the front, my daughter says the words that strike fear into a parents heart. Moooommmmmmommy I have to go potty. :) Maybe I'll just call the airport and see if we can cut w/o the stroller.

Archived