Getting worried

brummie 223

I am getting worried been reading last reviews, i was looking forward to I.E. but it sounds like hell, im going to be on deck 6 diamond hope it dont rock to much

I'm worried too Brummie - I'll be above you on Deck 7 therefore more sway presumably!

I am getting worried been reading last reviews, i was looking forward to I.E. but it sounds like hell, im going to be on deck 6 diamond hope it dont rock to much

Sorry Brummie - just realised that you sail on 25th. I sail 11th to 25th. We'll have to arrange another cruise to meet on!!!!

May bump into you on board during our 2nd week crazycruisers. Just look for the passenger with big red eyes from lack of sleep and bruises from all the bangs and scratches.

May bump into you on board during our 2nd week crazycruisers. Just look for the passenger with big red eyes from lack of sleep and bruises from all the bangs and scratches.

Assuming you are all March cruisers - I am April 15th so look forward to you reviews:eek: will aslo be on diamond deck 6 near front - any advice reassurance appreciated.

PS have been on it twice and enjoyed it - a bit jaded & tired in places but general ambiance was great

just come back yesterday on diamond 6512 and 6502 near front the swaying was bad the banging dredful and now thinking about it the noises in the cabin could have been haunted . . . . .who knows. . . we had a good time but not much refurb we were on it 5years ago so not much change only paint smells and varnish:eek:

just come back yesterday on diamond 6512 and 6502 near front the swaying was bad the banging dredful and now thinking about it the noises in the cabin could have been haunted . . . . .who knows. . . we had a good time but not much refurb we were on it 5years ago so not much change only paint smells and varnish:eek:

Thanks Roming Rover

Was the swaying all the time it was at sea or just certain crossings (another poster said day at sea was particularly choppy)

Any idea what the banging was and what time of day?

I am particularly interested as it looks like we are in a similar position on the other side of the ship

Regards

Gill

Archived